Had 2 weeks here in september and it was a brilliant basic holiday.
Location couldnt be any better as everyone says its only 2 minutes to all the bars, restaurants and shops but far enough to be quiet. Anna(owner) is lovely along with both her daughters, they work hard to keep this place nice.
If you are looking for cheap typically greek accomodation this place is great.If you want 5★ then go somewhere else. We met some great people here and we will definately be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Stalis! Irilena Hotel and apartments is offering good value for money accommodation services since 1990. Irilena is a family owned hotel, located in the bay of Stalis or Stalida, as it is locally known. The hotel has been dedicated to serve holidays of pleasure and relaxation since 1990. Irilena is committed to spread Cretan hospitality and summer spirit. The long sandy beach of Stalis, that is almost 300 meters far from Irilena hotel, promises you carefree bathing in the Aegean Sea. Sunbathe around the pool with your family or your partner, plan your trips along the island of Crete with our help and forget about the cost of your holidays.We would like to offer low cost accommodation but high level of memorable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Irilena Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irilena Apartments Hotel Stalis
- Irilena Apartments Crete/Stalis, Greece