We have just returned from our week here, we took our Granddaughter who is seven and a half we all absolutely loved it from the hotel room, the beautifully kept gardens, the staff in the bars, restaurant the entertainment crew. All set in a great location beautiful sea views!!!
I joined in the Aqua fit every morning and some afternoons to work off all the food and drink... my Husband hired a bike for 4 days (15 Euros) and cycled for a couple of hours each morning into the mountains.
The kids club ran 10am-12.30 and 3pm - 4.30 open to 3yrs - 12yrs all very professional and well organised. We went to the kids disco every night and watched the entertainment after, big Thank you to all involved.
The only comment I would make to improve this fab place would be for some kind or restriction on smoking in the outside seating areas, also around the pool bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5 star ZH Sentido Blue Sea Beach welcomes you on the beautiful sandy beach of Stalis, a quaint and lively seaside resort, 32 km east from the airport and the city of Heraklion. Unwind, in one of the 225 luxurious rooms upgraded with all modern facilities to offer style, quality, privacy and comfort. The Sentido Blue Sea Beach is an ideal base to explore the endless beauties of Crete, discover the beach of Stalis or just relax under the Mediterranean sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your SENTIDO Blue Sea Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Blue Sea Resort And Spa
- Aquis Blue Sea Hotel Stalis
- SENTIDO Blue Sea Beach Crete/Stalis, Greece