“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: European, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I am abroad, as important as taste of the food for me is service. Here I got both! Excellent service and very tasty food! I highly recommend it to everyone. I have been in Portofino multiple times during my stay and will come back for sure!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not only did this restaurant provide safe gluten free food but did so with the utmost traditional Cretan warmth and hospitality. It was my best meal this entire holiday and we started in Italy and made our way to Crete. Can't beat this lovely place & people

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All good here. Easy going place with lovely food and people on the old harbour front - very beautiful

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We ate 2 times at this restaurant and we are sad we don't stay another night :D.
We ate moussaka, Iman, pizza and swordfish and each dish was made with love by the sweetest people.
You will not been disappointed!!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

We drove from Chania and found this delightful restaurant. The owners are very welcoming. We had beef and lamb. The owner brought 3 house white wines for us to try. Who does that?? Both meals were so tasty. I proclaimed it the best meals we had in the 2 weeks we have been in Greece!! We finished with a lemon yogurt and almond raki. We ate outside by the water. View was great. Don’t miss this restaurant. It was an amazing meal.