Just got back from a great time at these apartments.
Warm welcome from the family which continued all week.
Very quiet room area and spacious apartment .Air con is a must if you visit in August.
Ate 3 times in the restaurant and we were very pleased with the meals and price. You can get good meals else where but I am not going to recommend,as part of the fun of being on holiday is to find your own.
Close to the beach and 5euros for 2 sunbeds and parasol all day was good value for money.
Spar shop has all you need and cheap.
An enjoyable time and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel apartments offers a range of 25 tastefully decorated self-catering accommodation from family rooms to apartments.All apartments have two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge ,bathroom, WC, air conditioning and balcony over looking the pool or gardens and are equipped to a high standard with all necessary appliances. Cleaned daily and fresh bedding and towels provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Ideal Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ideal Apartments Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Ideal Hotel Apartments Crete/Kokkini Hani