We spent our vacation at he end of june and beginning of july 2013.
Good family hotel, no insects, wide beach- a little bit too windy, for children it´s better to go to the right side of the hotel, the smaller beach which doesn´t belong to hotel- the sea is calmer even for beginners.
For children: Very close to hotel (20minutes app.) aquarium - this year also dinosauria and water park.
Entertainment for children in slovak/czech language, english thanks to tourist agencies.
20 minutes by bus from capital city Herkleion and airport.
Hotel: clean rooms, each day new towels.
Food: mediteranian type of food, vegetables, fruits, pasta, fish, chicken, tourkey. Cakes and sweets- very often the same type. Ice cream for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arina Sand Resort - 4* comfortable beach front hotel in Kokkini Chani, ideal for couples and families. The resort is set in beautiful gardens, dotted with palms and colorful flowers overlooking the stunning crystal clear waters of Cretan sea. Consisting of one Main Building with additional wings and bungalows, the resort offers 236 rooms all with sea view and sea front bungalows furnished with modern style and all the necessities for a comfortable and pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arina Sand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Arina Sand Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Hotel Arina Sand
- Arina Sand Kokkini Hani
- Arina Sand Resort Crete/Kokkini Hani