Just back after 2 weeks with the family at this hotel. The staff make this place special, and they work very hard indeed. It is a big place and there aren't many quiet corners to escape to if you are looking for peace and quiet but as a family hotel it fulfils its promise. If you are used to the American style all inclusive you may come away disappointed - there is no waiter service beside the pool, you fetch your own in plastic cups, but the food is generally pretty good if a bit repetitive. Stick to the Greek basics and you won't go far wrong. The waiter-service Chinese restaurant is also good.
In August it was predictably very busy with loungers all reserved around the pools and on the beach by the time breakfast has finished. The rooms and public areas are kept scrupulously clean and the grounds are manicured. Our only gripe, and it is clearly beyond the control of the hotel, is the proliferation of guests with pockets full of roubles but without any manners.
The in-house car rental offering is competitive with a modern fleet.
We would go back again because the staff work hard to make your stay enjoyable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa Crete/Kokkini Hani