My family and I stayed at Mitsis Rinela Hotel in the end of August.
To begin with..the hotel is situated 15 minutes away from the airport which is very convenient and we haven't heard any noise from airplanes at all. We were the first to step out of the bus, no long 2-hour trips.
The hotel has a big territory which reminds of a traditional Crete village. It is very cosy, bright with numerous flowers, palm trees and cypresses.
Our family room was spacious enough for 4 people and the rooms are separated from each other which is very convenient when you are already 18 traveling with your folks;) The room was neat, bathroom very clean, we had no complaints during the whole stay. The mini-bar was being filled everyday with water, beer, soda. We had a basket of fresh fruits everyday as well!
As for us, the food was perfect- fresh salads, authentic Greek cheeses, feta, olives, a big variety of grilled vegetables, meat, fish, sausages, italian food, fresh fruits as melons, peaches, plums, bananas, apples, watermelons, etc and of course fantastically tasty desserts! For us breakfast was the most enjoyable meal during the day because of fresh everyday baked hot pancakes, pastry, jams, cottage cheese, yogurts, etc. Coffee was strong enough in the morning and in the afternoon we enjoyed our coffee on an open-air terraсe with a sea view or at the swimming pool snack bar. By the way, there is a variety of snacks near the swimming pool and drinks and ice cream on the beach.
There are two large swimming pools with a kids zone and absolutely stunning sand beach with a crystal-clear water.
The staff is very very friendly, the manager of the main restaurant Yannis always remembered what we would like to drink and the manager of the Taverna (which is less crowdy and more spacious) - Nicholas welcomed every guest as his old friend.
Special thanks from our family to the Manager of the hotel- Liaros Panayiotis for his hospitality, friendliness and highly professional qualities!!
Family of Dmitry Feoktistov.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive RINELA BEACH RESORT & SPA in the area of Kokkini Hani, east of Heraklion, is a five-star family resort on the finest beach of northern Crete. The hotel features 441 rooms, carefully designed to provide all the comforts of a five-star holiday resort. RINELA BEACH RESORT & SPA is a water paradise, since in its facilities guests can enjoy windsurfing, water ski, canoe or diving, aquarobics with the guidance of trained personnel, water slide games in the pool and on the beach! For those who wish to combine business with pleasure, the closed theater can also be used as a conference room for 400 people, while a smaller hall can host conferences and events for up to 100 people. Special entertainment programs for guests of all ages, numerous family activities, a luxurious Spa and a series of gastronomical proposals complete the picture of the ideal resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa Crete/Kokkini Hani