Couldn't recommend this hotal highly enough. Myself and my family stayed here for a week towards the end of September and we had superior sea view rooms, which were just fantastic. A fruit basket and bottle of wine on arrival, along with a robe and slippers for each guest. The view from my room was beautiful, you could see the pool and the beach, along with the beautiful gardens. The rooms were cleaned on a daily basis and the hotel grounds were kept immaculate at all times. With a total of 5 pools to choose from, including a kid's pool with waterslides, my 12 year old son couldn't have been happier. The beach was beautiful and well maintained with lots of affordable watersports available and a beach bar, and there were always sunbeds free. The staff at the hotel were lovely, especially George, who runs George's bar next to the pool, and Nikko from the Greek restaurant. The animation team provided great daily entertainment and had us in stitches during the night time events that they held, such as karaoke and 'Mr Rinela 2011'!!
There is a great choice of food in the main restaurant, along with snacks available all day, and if you fancy a change you can book into the Greek or Chinese restaurants at no extra cost.
I treated myself to a full body massage with hot stones in the hotel spa, and being a therapist myself I have to say the treament was exceptional. So relaxing and professional, at a competitive price.
I'm not one for re-visiting the same home hotel, but I will definitely be back to the Mitsis Rinela!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Hotel Kokkini Hani
- Mitsis Resort Rinela Beach
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Crete
- Mitsis Rinela Beach Resort & Spa Crete/Kokkini Hani