“Nice place, Nice location”
Review of Hotel Violetta

Hotel Violetta
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Kamena Vourla
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The staff was very nice. The location was beautiful and in the middle of everything at Kamena Vourla. Room was clean and everything was good. We went for one night as we started our vacation to the islands and liked it and came back for 1 night when we finished our vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 421Chris421

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everything was very nice at the hotel. Staff smiling all the time. On the other hand the door of our room was a little difficult to close ( we thought it was a bit funny). And the bed mattress was a little too old.
In general the hotel is good for a 3 star.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I booked this hotel while on my way to see Thermopylae, the hotel advertised they were close to Thermopylae. Well the bus doesn't stop in Thermopylae so I had to take it to Lamis, when I got to Lamis i was told it was a 100 euro taxi ride to the hotel, so obviously i opted to stay in Lamis. A cabbie drove me to Thermopylae (15min ride) showed me around and drove me back to hotel for 25euro. I'm visiting from another country so i do not have a greek cell phone or any phone to use so i didn't cancel the room at hotel violetta. I got an email today that said i was a no-show and they charged me 38euro.
THEIR SITE SAYS BOOK NOW-PAY WHEN YOU STAY....I DID NOT STAY!! I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED A FEE.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ryan T
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Hotel Violetta is a traditional, quaint, and cozy hotel across the street from a beatiful beach, which is great for families with kids. You can walk for a "volta" down the promenade along the water. Restaurants are walking distance. Nice rooms, friendly and helpful staff, who are multi-lingual. I recommend this hotel. Great for couples wanting privacy, families with kids, anyone, really. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Sophia_Moustakas
Reviewed September 7, 2011

This hotel is located on the town's central road and is also 20meters from the sea. We stayed there for 3 nights and had a good time in Kamena Vourla.

The room had a great sea view, it was clean and the beds comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Hotel Violetta provides value for money and we will be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Alex K
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We stayed for a night only (we were there for a wedding). The room was booked for a couple. The bed size was between twin and double bed and the sheet on it was a twin sheet (you could see the mattress from the sides).
The toilet had "remains" form the previous guest and we were provided only a couple of towels (no hand towel).
While looking for a plug we moved the bed side table and it seemed that no one had cleaned the floor for a few months.
The receptionist found it difficult to say hello when we were walking by the reception.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank zpsports
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Lovely hotel across the street from the promenade that runs along the water. Nice clean rooms, hospitable friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this hotel highly

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
#4 of 18 in Kamena Vourla
Hotel Loula
Hotel Loula
#5 of 14 in Kamena Vourla

Been to Hotel Violetta? Share your experiences!