“Good burgers and fries”
Review of Burgerhouse

Burgerhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Burgerhouse is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Wittlich
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

The burger house has an American feel with a pop art feel. As for the burgers they have a good selection and are very flavorful and good quality. However, the cook is not consistent, on the menu it warns they cook them medium so you can’t chose cook. To me a burger restaurant should at least cater to being cooked by request. I have had it well done one time and I mean very well done. I’ve had it medium and medium rare. Personally I was very happy when I saw it cooked medium rare as that is my normal preference. However for a place who will not customize cooking to your preferences you would expect consistency in the actual cook.
The fries are excellent and always cooked well. Their shakes are really popular, but if you’re an American just note they are NOT what we call shakes at all. They are more milk like and liquid rather than thick shakes we are used to back in the states. This is not just here but any shake I’ve had in Germany so far.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 19, 2018

The manager found seating so for us even though we didn't have a reservation. The service was awesome and the food tasted great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere, friendly wait staff. This is a solid restaurant with some delicious tasting food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

If You Love American Burgers This Is Your Stop! Creative Sides, Great Atmosphere And Attentive Customer Service! New York Vibes Throughout The Resturant With Decor And Music!! Best Burgers In The Area !!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Nice cool looking place, where you’re greeted by a young waiter/waitress.
The acoustic is not great and the music boxes are worse.
It took about 30 min for our order to arrive (we were 3).
Food looked appetizing. The burgers tasted of ketchup and mustard.
Nut much else. The sauce for the sweet potatoes was not that good. The normal fries actually tasted the best from it all.
Overall everything lacked flavor.
I’ll not go back and would not recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2017