“Nice! ”
Review of Playmobil -FunPark

Playmobil -FunPark
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Zirndorf
More attraction details
Owner description: The PLAYMOBIL Fun Park covers 90,000 square meters and has plenty to stimulate every kid's senses. Active playtime fun - not waiting in lines" is our motto. The "little ones" can make their fantasies a reality in the oversized PLAYMOBIL playtime worlds while Mom and Dad enjoy the relaxing park atmosphere.
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Great place and lots to do with kids no matter the weather! Prices for entry are surprisingly cheap, go!

1  Thank Raul C

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went with my wife and kids to Playmobil Fun Park on a rainy day but still probably the most fun I have seen my kids have. I just loved seeing my kids really enjoy themselves all day and not a queue in sight. The park was busy but not crowded and room for everyone. I loved seeing them on the water rafts working together to move across the pond. The tree houses, climbing frames, chutes, climbing nets, rope bridges, secret tunnels and so much more was just fantastic fun. I just so wish I could be 8 years old again.

At 8 euro each for entry to the park it is very well priced. Even the restaurant was very well priced, the four of us ate for 25 Euro (not sandwiches but freshly prepared real food). Although the 2 Euro deposit per person on the plates/cutlery and 1 euro on soft drinks cups (for adults - the kids can keep theirs for free) was a bit confusing for us originally, but it did encourage everyone to clear their table and take their used tray and dinnerware back to reclaim their 10 Euros. Just keep the receipt from your restaurant purchase.

A fantastic day all round even on a grey drizzly October day. We will most certainly be back. The kids are asking when, when, when are we are going back.

2  Thank Braveliver
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Following our third visit to Playmobil Fun Park, I have finally got around to writing a review! We have visited 3 times: once in August 2012 and twice this August (2013). We still haven't visited every section. The children (4&6) absolutely love it and have talked about it all year. From a parent point of view, I enjoy the freedom to enjoy the visit without the rumbling background feeling that I'm being fleeced. The entry fee is, by UK standards, very reasonable. Food drink and ice cream are also very well priced. There is a huge variety of activity with very little queuing. Our favourites are the gold mine (which had 3 generations hunting for little pieces of iron pyrites), the water play areas (make sure you take swimming costumes and a towel!) and the pirate ship and rafts. As my son said 'That was the best day of my life'. You can't argue with that!

2  Thank CathyMillieMurphy
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Spent a day here this week with our two kids (7 and 10) who voted it their favourite park thus far. Endless opportunities for creative play with mountains of Playmobil toys to play with in numerous settings including water and sand, with running, climbing and jumping the order of the day. Great set up and well priced, the place has the largest and cleanest toilets we've seen in a while, and even as washing machines and dryers for those wanting to wash clothes after a hard day of playing. Need a whole day and then some as kids are engaged and absorbed at every turn. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Simon-from-Adelaide
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After a very reasonable admission fee, we entered the world of Playmobil. There are different themed areas and the kids had many options to climb, jump, run, walk, balance, swing, slide, play in water, etc. rather than standing in lines and waiting for a ride!
We brought our own picnic, but the food prices are also very reasonable.
The indoor area is huge ( great for rainy days or in winter), one huge playground area with ropes, stairs, secret passages, slides, etc and another big area near the restaurant with thousands of Playmobil pieces to play with!
My 7 and 10 year old both had lots of fun!

1  Thank RHSuse