I was doing a D-day tour and found this little beauty right along the way by Utah beach. The old feel of the place was amazing, the food was delicious and the gentleman up front was super helpful aboot normandy activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel***-restaurant in a completely renovated old farm, close to Utah Beach and in the stunning nature parc. All our rooms have a private bathroom. A nice, warm atmosphere is welcoming you for an excellent stay in Normandy. Our restaurant is at your disposal for a wonderful market menu or you can eat a la carte. Bicycle and mountainbike renting and couch trips can be done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Le Grand Hard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Hard Hotel Ste.-Marie-Du-Mont
- Le Grand Hard Normandy, France