Location is handy. Interesting watching the fishing boats out the window. Parking is really strange. You drive around in a huge loop and end up at the back of the hotel. Do NOT attempt to walk it! There are 2 elevators. One goes only to parking and the lobby. So every trip to the car requires change elevators. No stairs. Two, count 'em, two, outlets in the entire room - and the desk staff don't have splitters.
And I hate those ibis "bathpod" things. No ventilation, and no place to hang more than 2 towels. But it's clean, reasonably comfortable, and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin hotel is in the heart of the fishing village of Port en Bessin, on the famous Omaha Beach in the environs of the D Day Landings. A stones throw from Omaha Beach Golf course, take your pick of sport and leisure in historic surroundings. Book one of our 62 highly comfortable airconditioned rooms and benefit from the facilities offered by our hotel (opened in spring 2008) including WiFi access in your room. Grab a tasty snack whenever you like with our 24 hour bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Hotel Port-En-Bessin-Huppain
- Ibis Port En Bessin Huppain
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin France/Normandy