Right next to the working harbour, so be prepared for the smell of fish when the fleet comes in. Car parking behind the hotel, so watch out for the road signs...look at the front the ibis, and drive to the right along the road until you see a sign for the car park ...it's easy from there. If you don't like dogs, be warned, there are some at breakfast....accompanied by their owners of course! Easy drive to bayeux, Omaha and Gold. About 2 hours easy drive to mont st michel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin hotel is in the heart of the fishing village of Port en Bessin, on the famous Omaha Beach in the environs of the D Day Landings. A stones throw from Omaha Beach Golf course, take your pick of sport and leisure in historic surroundings. Book one of our 62 highly comfortable airconditioned rooms and benefit from the facilities offered by our hotel (opened in spring 2008) including WiFi access in your room. Grab a tasty snack whenever you like with our 24 hour bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Hotel Port-En-Bessin-Huppain
- Ibis Port En Bessin Huppain
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin France/Normandy