Good hotel right in the centre of Port-en-Bessin. This is a fishing town and opposite the hotel, the boats prepare their nets for fishing and can be seen leaving in the evening. Secure gated free parking behind the hotel. This hotel is ideal for touring around the D-day landing beaches and museums and is within easy strolling distance, 10 minutes, to many restaurants the other side of the waterway The staff are very friendly and the rooms are clean and are of the usual basic accommodation of the Ibis/Accor hotels. Breakfast is available which is self service and has a selection of pastries, yoghurts, fruit, bread, jams and coffee/tea facilities for 9 Euros, which is good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin hotel is in the heart of the fishing village of Port en Bessin, on the famous Omaha Beach in the environs of the D Day Landings. A stones throw from Omaha Beach Golf course, take your pick of sport and leisure in historic surroundings. Book one of our 62 highly comfortable airconditioned rooms and benefit from the facilities offered by our hotel (opened in spring 2008) including WiFi access in your room. Grab a tasty snack whenever you like with our 24 hour bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Bayeux Port en Bessin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin Hotel Port-En-Bessin-Huppain
- Ibis Port En Bessin Huppain
- Ibis Bayeux Port En Bessin France/Normandy