Great hotel - for arrival after the ferry as just over the road and can see it as you come off the ferry. Immaculately clean and we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast within a bright airy space. The secure parking is gated and around the rear of the hotel with code entry - they charge 5 euros for this which we were ok to pay. Could not fault this hotel for a simple one night stay but one downside is no air conditioning so it could get hot in summer months. The hairdryer is attached to the bathroom wall and so take your own if you want to style your hair properly. Overall great little hotel and we left refreshed for our onward journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel by the sea. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, 500 meters away from the beach and also from the fish market. This hotel restaurant with 49 rooms, recently renovated, is the ideal place to visit the WW II landing sites of D day and to go to England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Styles Ouistreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Ouistreham Riva-Bella Hotel Ouistreham
- Accor Ouistreham Riva Bella