Great location for catching the ferry from Caen-Ouistreham. All the staff were helpful, polite and attentive. Hotel room was basic but modern, very clean and bed was really comfy. Our room was small but as this was just for an overnight stay we weren't bothered by that. They take dogs for a small additional fee of 8 euro.
Good choice at breakfast (continental) and free tea/coffee in the lounge area. Overall a perfect stop-over for us and just a 2 minute drive the next morning across to the ferry terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel by the sea. The hotel is located in the heart of the city, 500 meters away from the beach and also from the fish market. This hotel restaurant with 49 rooms, recently renovated, is the ideal place to visit the WW II landing sites of D day and to go to England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Ouistreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Ouistreham Riva-Bella Hotel Ouistreham
- Accor Ouistreham Riva Bella