We went there for lunch in November 2012, not many restaurants were open and the menu looked ok.
We had a fish soup as starter which was clearly from a tin, swimming in grease. I tasted it and could not eat more than a few spoonfuls. The next dish was a local fish speciality served with rice. Same again, it looked like tin food thrown together and had no taste at all.
The kitchen was opposite our table and the door was open. We could see the "cook" smoking in there whilst preparing people's plates! The floor was also being scrubbed at the same time as the food was "cooking" in the microwave.
Overall and absolutely disgusting experience. I would DEFINITELY avoid this place and would not recommend it.