All reviews the main road nice view david pool french beaches corsica drive design
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was a good choice for a quick visit to Sartene. It’s a touch out of Sartene central but is easily accessible by a few minute trip by car. Staff was helpful and other guests were friendly. It’s a solid choice if you have a car. We enjoyed our brief staff. Rooms are efficient and fully equipped.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I have been there just a few days ago, and my being there was very good; nice people of the staff, Juliane ( I heard her before my arriving), and everyone. Thank you, see you soon!

Sono stato là solo pochi giorni fa, e sono stato veramente bene... Il personale gentile, Julian (che ho sentito prima di arrivare), e ognuno di loro. Grazie, e a presto!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

From the welcoming receptionist to the quality of the bed, bathroom and breakfast, this hotel is a great stay in this region. Everyone is kind and professional. The place is spotlessly clean and the decoration is warming. Well done Hotel Rossi!

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Thank you Hotel Rossi - warm welcome in a modern ambiance! We will come back if we are going to stay in this area again! Great breakfast -fruits, ham, cheese, different kind breads...etc.
Super friendly staff :-)

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017

While on a driving tour of Corsica,my husband and I were lucky enough to get the last room in this lovely private hotel in Sartene. It was clean and very tastefully decorated, and the AC felt great! The woman at the reception was very welcoming, and gave us a special deal on the room and breakfast. The breakfast was very copious, with generous helpings of pastries, cheese, cold meats, fruit , yogurt , juice and coffee. There is a little pool in which to cool off near the entrance of the hotel, and parking is available right in front. Before we went on our way, the receptionist offered us cold bottles of water for the road. I definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2017