“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Italian, Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My cruise boat stopped overnight in Omis so I ate ashore. There really didn't seem to be much choice in the town and I had been recommended to Restoran Milo. A very ordinary meal.

There are newer reviews for Restoran MILO

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ate as a group sitting at the tables in one of the narrow streets in the old town. The food was good but not special.
When we looked earlier in the day, we were a little put off by the photographs of the dishes in the menu and at the entrance to the restaurant. This is not generally a good sign.
The service was slow but partly related to the size of the group of 12.
Cost was a bit below average compared with other parts of Croatia.
Not special but a nice meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Standard Croatia fare. Definitely get what you order but nothing more. I ordered veal with a side of chips and had two large pieces of veal and some chips. I wish they added season in or spices or sauce or something. My wife had as chicken salad which was pretty good and I'd definitely go that way next time. Service was cheerful and was had some strange liquor on the house (though it tasted horrible).

Reviewed October 31, 2012

During our one week holiday in Croatia this restaurant offered by far the best value for money. The meals were delicious and the waiter very fast, polite and helpful. We were also able to pay with a credit card, which is not the case in several other restaurants in Croatia.

1  Thank ReissuNiina
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ate at this restaurant twice during our week at a villa just south of Omis. I shared the fish platter for 2 with two other women and it was plenty for the three of us. The fish was nicely prepared, fresh and delicious. The men in our group tried the chicken and they also enjoyed their meals. For desert we had the pancakes and were impressed. I was especially fond of the nut pancake, although I also liked the jam pancake. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank OptimusEdmonton