Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here 3 times during festival season. Stayed at the beach front house + jacuzzi. Overall, facilities are decent.

However, Only one toilet paper roll provided (which wasn’t even full) and had to buy my own.

Difficult to use the dish washer as I was only given one tablet and refused to buy more for them. Reception did not want to provide me more (minimum box is like 30 and I only used like 4 washes during my 5 night stay.

They wanted to charge me 20 euros when I asked for our hot tub water to be changed (or even for chlorine for sanitary reasons).

During the last night, our hot tub stopped working, I went to the reception and I had to really fight to get someone to come have a look at it. It was eventually fixed. The night guys originally said, sorry night shift, so can’t help. Not really sure what that means?

At check out they asked me to take all the trash out the house, even though they have cleaners, and during my first two visits it was cleaned by them. All other houses were fully cleaned by staff! Upon their check out. Essentially I was asked to clean the house myself or risk loosing my 370 euro deposit. They don’t even take euros and I had to use the local currency so now I lost money on my way back home on the exchange (pro tip - maybe you people should take passports instead, NO ONE would leave without their passport).

The employees are generally not friendly, and seem like they hate their jobs and being there. As I worked in hotels in while studying, I know reception can be a grueling job sometimes but respect the patrons who are paying A LOT of money to enjoy themselves and be there.

TLDR: terrible staff, 0 service, decent facilities - go spend your money else where. I know I will.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Very beautiful camp site. Close to Omiš city, Cetina river. Many activities and sports there-rafting, canyoning,kayaking, Zip-line,bikes, fish picnic and so. Make sure you visit a Radman mills and taste Peka meal and so

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We spent 10 nights in the bungalows(mobile homes) which were exactly how the photos were on the web site, we chose this site as it was located by the beach plus a swimming pool for the children everything is laid out well, whilst the children are enjoying themselves and making new friends from many nationalities the bar is next to the pool, so you can sit and enjoy a drink and a snack, the restaurant is only a few metres away, we didn't eat in the restaurant but it looked very nice, as Omis town is only a short stroll away we walked into town every night, you can either walk along the road or take a walk around the back by the sea, but be warned there is a fair which the children loved going to. A large supermarket is located just across the road from the camp. Prices in the camp for drinks/snacks are very reasonable. Sun loungers/umbrellas are available for hire on the beach. We had two bungalows one of which was located a couple of hundred metres from the beach and overlooked tent pitches, high was entertaining to watch the comings and goings, the second tent was situated by the main road through town which was very noisy first thing in the morning and woke the small child they asked to be moved and after 2 days another bungalow became available which was located by a smaller splash pool for small children, the camp were very accommodating with this issue. The bungalows are very well equiped, my only grumble is that the cleaners didn't come in to change the sheets or towels during our stay. Bus stop is also situated just outside the main entrance if you like using the local transport which is very reasonable.
Deposit is payable in cash euros of 100.00 per bungalow which is returned when staff have inspected the bungalow for any damages and if you have left it clean. Tourist tax and registration fee are also payable this can be paid by card.
Would we visit again yes we would if we had the children with us.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Positives

Location - right on the beach looking out to Brac island with mountains behind and 30 min from Split.
Clean facilities.

Negatives

Late night music from the bar until midnight. If forewarned we would have chosen a spot much further away where the impact was minimal.
Absolutely nowhere to hang towel or clothes during shower. High risk of wet clothing!
No border markings between pitches resulting in often cramped areas lacking privacy.

Wouldn't bother again thanks to the late loud music, otherwise was pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank C266EXchrisf
Reviewed September 2, 2018

We spent 11 days in a mobile home in Camp Galeb. It's been our 3rd time in Croatia and secon - in a camp site (we were at Istria before), and we regret the choice very much. The camp is located very close to Jadranka (main road, going along Adriatic), and the traffic does not allow you to relax. Mobile homes are set so close to each other, that the only view you have is your neighbors bathroom window. No place for kids to play in front of the home.
The animations are really poor, the pool is very small and thus - instantly crowded. The beach is dirty, and the water is cold and turbid (Cetina river ends there), so we travelled every day to another beach (everyday traffic jam is another story...). The prices are really high and unadequate to the quality.

Room tip: If renting a mobile home, insist on the homes closest to the beach.
Date of stay: August 2018