Everything positive you have read about the House Tina is true. We just departed after a 2 night stay. It was relaxing, comfortable and so very affordable. Family atmosphere but also saw some couples catered to in an elegant fashion. Dinners were well prepared, served by "Milan" who is basically your high end restaurant calibre waiter...but has a personal touch that makes you feel at home. We had mixed grill the first night and fresh fish the second, both meals were delicious. Per person with wine.....so cheap compared to what we had in Amsterdam and Bruges. Stay here and eat here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. To make your stay with us interesting from this year we offer horseback riding on a nearby farm. Book accommodation and horse-back riding and experience an unbelievable sense of freedom in intact nature!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia