Well what a find, 84 euro for a family room in a spotlessly clean room and only a 3 minute drive to Plitvice Lakes National Park. We were met by a delightful young girl who showed us our room in a very large house, once we dropped off our bags, she showed us the outside area which was lovely and where we sat and enjoyed a cold beer before starting to explore the area. I just wished we had more that one night so we could have enjoyed the garden and views more. The breakfast was excellent and we highly recommend this as a base if you have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. To make your stay with us interesting from this year we offer horseback riding on a nearby farm. Book accommodation and horse-back riding and experience an unbelievable sense of freedom in intact nature!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia