What I liked about the house is its surroundings. Beautiful nature, Very nice house . Our penthouse was very comfortable and big. They also had a swing and a seesaw which helps when you have kids, Breakfast is great, ham, cheese, eggs, cereals, fruits, tea , coffee, many jams.
The only thing I did not like too much is that you feel like you live with the owners, as when you want to go to your room, you enter through the main door and it opens up into their living room ect. Other than that we had a great time, it is a very good base for visiting the Lakes National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. To make your stay with us interesting from this year we offer horseback riding on a nearby farm. Book accommodation and horse-back riding and experience an unbelievable sense of freedom in intact nature!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia