House Tina is a famly's home with 5 rooms and 3 cabins. It is clean and the bed was comfortable. Our balcony looked out on a pasture and mountains. It was a very good place for a one night stay before a day at the national park. It was easy to find, but requires a car. It is about 16 km past the park entrance. The hosts know some English and it was easy to manage. Breakfast of scrambled eggs, cereal, yogurt and bread was very good. There are many "houses" with rooms. This one had lots of parking, quiet and stars to see from the balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- House Tina is situated in a small village Grabovac, near Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. House Tina is newly decorated and has 8 rooms categorized 3 stars. The location is a quiet one, the house has a spacious garden all around, with tables and benches for about thirty people. There is also enough space to park ten cars. To make your stay with us interesting from this year we offer horseback riding on a nearby farm. Book accommodation and horse-back riding and experience an unbelievable sense of freedom in intact nature!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your House Tina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Tina Hotel Grabovac
- House Tina Grabovac, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia