Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Priceline
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We stayed at hotel Brennerspitz for a 3 night ski break over my birthday and it was a wonderful experience. The ski bus stop is almost just outside the hotel, which was perfe for a ski break.
The room was lovely and included a lounge area and the bed and bed linen was outstanding, making for a wonderful night's sleep. There was plenty of room for ski gear, helmets, jackets etc.
The wellness centre was wonderful, we swam before breakfast, after skiing and after dinner. The whole hotel was warm and Immaculately clean. There was even a table tennis room, gym and billiards room as well as a lovely bar area. The dining room was beautiful and the food lovely, particularly the veal and beef.
The hotel staff were extremely welcoming and indeed stepped up when another guest accidently took my boots, they offered me free rental boots immediately.
The underground car park was great too.
We will definitely be back and as a ski instructor I shall definitely recommend this to military groups. Thank you

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017

The employees were generally friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. On the surface, it seemed like a good place to stay; however, I found the hotel to be an awful experience overall. The wifi only worked intermittently in my room. And while it still gets cold at night in the area in June when I stayed, the combination of heating and warm winter bedding made it difficult to sleep. It was just too hot. Upon opening a window, it was quite cold.

There was no iron in the room. The TV was a small CRT unit. All the decor was dated. One could even describe the hallways as creepy with their dated dark-painted metal chandeliers surrounded by darkness until you press the switch to turn on the hallway lights. It wasn't clear if my minibar fridge worked--my beers were cool but not cold like from a regular fridge after 24 hours. In addition, the parking area closest to my room was tight and awkward.

But what I really hated was that the dining area was infested with house flies. As I ate breakfast and dinner, I had to constantly swat away 2-3 house flies. The many house flies were landing on all the breakfast buffet foods every few seconds, which was disgusting. There was no apparent effort to control them. As I removed the lid on a container of food at the buffet, a fly flew away out of the container. Who knows how long it had festered in there?

While it should be noted that the breakfast buffet had a good variety of food options, many of the foods like the cold cuts didn't appear to be of high quality. You think you're getting a good value with breakfast included when you check in. In reality, the breakfast buffet is off putting (mainly because of the flies).

I didn't even eat breakfast there my second day--I had indigestion and wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Arthur R
Reviewed February 28, 2017

The rooms are big and clean. The staff is very helpful - they provide both alpine and crosscounrty ski, sticks, goggle and boots. The food is great. We really liked the pool and sauna. On the negative side, the wifi did not worked well and the mattress was too soft. I would also recommend to put a kettle in the room.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017

The hotel is full of kitch (bad painted, plastic flowers, etc.), smoked rooms, inflexibilitie in relation withe clients needs.
Even this was not the reason we live the hotel, the short stay was a bad experience for us.
We ask for changing the room but the owner was inflexible to our need and this is a bad attitude for what they want as service provider.

Room tip: superior floor rooms
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Radu T
Reviewed November 12, 2016

Very friendly family hotel. friendly owners. Nice clean rooms. Great food. You just have there all you need. Very nice pool, sauna, ... You can rent there ski, boots, helmets. The owners will help you to adjust everything. it is located 50 m from bus station that will take you to the ski site.

Date of stay: April 2016