“PERFECT STAY!”

Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol
Miami, Florida
“PERFECT STAY!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everything about this stay was absolutely, positively wonderful. My husband and I stayed in a junior suite, and it was lovely...large, modern, and luxurious in a not-so-fussy kind of way. The hotel amenities are fabulous. The pool area is even more beautiful than the pictures lead you to believe, and the hot tub and sauna provided the perfect ending for each day we spent on the cold slopes. The gym area was great, breakfast was very good, service was excellent, and the location was perfect. The hotel is at the end of the strip of hotels, which was a plus for my husband and me. The hotel was just a short walk to town, where we ate dinner, visited the grocery store, shopped for ski equipment, etc. Yet, it's location at the end of the strip gave us the sense that we had a bit more privacy than some other hotels. Did I mention that Innsbruck is just a short drive away? Again, great location. All in all, it was a perfect stay in a beautiful region of Austria. I hope to return some time soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Cecelia C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My room never got warm, despite having the technician up there.
So i was freezingthe whole stay.but when i told the manager/ owner all he said was that he was terribly sorry. No offer to do anything about it....Doesn' t that feel like a slap in the face? it sure does...we say we are sorry but we do not mean it
Ouch bad behaviour in the hotel business. Then he goes on about how important it is he fixes it forthe next guests...how does that help me?
A nice hotel but the staff need major training in emotional intelligence warmth and courtesy. Only exception was the desk lady whoes name i forget but who checked me in! You were the best!

Room Tip: One that has heatingthat works
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank traveller12382
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Alpeiner over Christmas 2012. We checked in on the 22nd ( the day they first opened after total renovations). Of course there were a few things not ready or 100%, which is understandable, but the staff was so nice and accommodating they would do anything to try and fix the problem. The rooms are so beautiful, modern and very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was always top notch and again the restaurant staff was so friendly and always greeted us by name and with a smile. Everyone treated our kids so nice and the girls who worked in the kids play room were awesome. I can not put into words how great the staff is!!
The location is perfect and the views are breathtaking. I would definitely go back to the Alpeiner and I recommend it whole heartedly.
D.Kruse

#7 of 38 in Neustift im Stubaital
Alpenhotel Kindl
Alpenhotel Kindl
#10 of 38 in Neustift im Stubaital

Been to Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol

Property: Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol
Address: Moos 15, Neustift im Stubaital 6167, Austria
Location: Austria > Austrian Alps > Tirol > Neustift im Stubaital
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Neustift im Stubaital
#4 Spa Hotel in Neustift im Stubaital
#4 Luxury Hotel in Neustift im Stubaital
#14 Romantic Hotel in Neustift im Stubaital
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HRS, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alpeiner-Nature Resort Tirol Austria/Neustift Im Stubaital