“Good Italian food!”

Bella Fonte Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We had a good Italian dinner on our last night in Neustift. Great wood-oven pizza's, good price/quality and when you're there: be sure to take the bruscetta starter!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Being Italian, I'm also extremely reluctant on going to Italian restaurant outside Italy. But this time I really had to admit that the pizza really deserved a visit.
I would have loved to have a piece of Sacher's cake after dinner, but they only serve Italian desserts...

1  Thank DrEleonora
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We decided to order pizza to go after reading the reviews. We were not disappointed. After ordering our pizzas my wife and I decided to have a glass of wine while we waited. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. They sat us at a table and were more than happy to serve us despite the fact that we were not eating there. We took the pizzas home (rustika, diavolo, and gorgonzola with ham), and were not disappointed. I can honestly say that the diavolo was one of the best I've ever had. It wasn't just a pizza with salami and a couple of peperoncini slapped on, which many are in Austria and Germany. It actually had a selection of different cured (and spicy) meats and quality cheese. Highly recommended! Important: When we were there, the restaurant was only open from 5pm in the evening on (no lunch).

1  Thank DCtoStuttgart
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I ate there twice during my stay in Neustift, after dinners in Jagdhutte, which in fact were also very good, italian food seemed to be the best option. And I was not disappointed. I ordered pizza's, bruschetta's and beer. The prices are OK, compare to others pizzerias in Neustift and start at 6,80 euro for margarita. The pizza was very tasty, everything was fresh and delicious. All in all I would truly recommend this pizzeria.

1  Thank Jimbo J
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

A really nice Italian restaurant in Neustift. Generous sized and well topped pizzas that are reasonably priced. As in all places we ate in Neustift the drinks can get a bit expensive. We ate here twice during our holiday because the pizzas were that good.

1  Thank Chris3574