The hotel and our stay here was amazing. Everything about the hotel was great. The food is incredible and plentiful, the staff and the owner are all very welcoming and can't do enough for you. It feels like a really friendly family run hotel, not too big, just perfect. You get big, cosy white dressing gowns which everyone seems to put on around 3pm which is tea and cake time (lovely) and then after a few more hours around the pool the spa opened. The spa is clean and again a real treat after a day walking in the mountains. Only comment I would make is during our visit lots of Italian families were in the spa with often 6 children in the jacuzzi. This made the experience less relaxing as they were often very noisy! Splitting the spa times down to 3-4.30pm for foamilies and then 4.30 -7pm for Adults only would accomodate everyone. Other than that perfect! I would visit again but avoid August
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pfurtscheller family welcomes you to the Alpenhotel Tirolerhof in Neustift.Surrounded by the impressive Stubai mountain world, enjoy a recreational and active vacation in the summer and winter.Indulge in the cosy atmosphere and hospitality of a family-run hotel.The centrally located four-star Alpenhotel Tirolerhof built in the Tyrolean land house style combines lived tradition and contemporary convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Alpenhotel Tirolerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenhotel Tirolerhof Hotel Neustift Im Stubaital
- Alpenhotel Tirolerhof Austria/Neustift Im Stubaital