What a fantastic place. Built on the edge of a cliff surrounded by beautiful views. At night you can see every single star in the sky.
Sleepers is a very short walk to the center of the city. It is run by Ronnie and his family. Very cool people. We stayed there two nights. At $7 a night with a three course breakfast (fruit, cereal, eggs, toast and coffee) it is the best deal we had in Costa Rica, and we went to 5 different places.
Definitely have to go to this place if you going to Monteverde.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- So if it`s the real Monteverde experience you`re looking for, Come to Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel and start living it! We offer you cheap hostel beds, private rooms with shared or private bath & you`ll find a diverse mixture of international travelers that will guarantee you a fantastic stay in Monteverde. For when you`re not out exploring, we have sparkling clean toilets, linen, unlimited hot water, a fully-equipped guest kitchen & internet access. We also offer laundry service. So what are you waiting for? End your search now & stay with us- We can`t wait to meet you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hotel Santa Elena
- Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena