My favorite place I stayed in Costa Rica! Beautiful and inexpensive rooms overlooking the forest. Gorgeous view and you can sit on the porch and watch for wild life, we saw toucans while enjoying a coffee:) The place was a walk from town, and Christian Porras, the manager, was there to help us with anything we needed. He is not only an excellent tour guide, but gave us numerous tips on where to go, eat, what to see, as well as plenty of discounts. He went out of his way to accommodate us and make our visit special! Loved this place and would definitely recommend it and a tour with Christian! Moss and I are so grateful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only two rooms and a cabin and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator (cabin has large fridge). The upper room has small kitchenette and the cabin a full kitchen. Great views to the mountains over a valley in the upper room (and Rainbows sometimes) and forest views plus valley views from the lower room and the cabin which sleeps 5 which is best for possible monkeys sightings (no gaurantee). Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena