We loved this place. Spectacular view. Fun to see monkeys, a toucan and coatimundi too. We stayed 4 days in the last part of July and enjoyed the cloud forest, a night walk, canopy tour, frog pond and butterfly garden. These places were all recommended by Christian who was endlessly helpful in determining our schedule for the day and also assisted in finding nice beach lodging for the next leg of our trip. We stayed in the cabin which made it easy to cook our own breakfast and dinner. Our group included a 10 and 14 year old, my husband, myself and an extra adult who often travels with us. The kids had to bunk together on the big futon, but there was room for all of us. Beautiful location and economical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde is close to the town of Santa Elena, about 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes in a vehicle. With only eight rooms and no neighbors close by you can enjoy peace and quiet in a forest setting. We have Wi-Fi signal in all rooms. Clean rooms with hot water, possible chance to see animals right outside the rooms and owner help with guides and activities. All rooms have coffeemaker and Monteverde coffee plus small refrigerator. Parking near the rooms. Prices compare very favorably to other accommodations in Monteverde. We are not 5 star so please do not expect total luxury! We hope to see you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rainbow Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Valley Hotel Santa Elena
- Rainbow Valley Lodge Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena