We stayed here for 4 nights in February and could not have been more pleased with our choice. As non drivers, we appreciated the fact that the lodge was in walking distance to Santa Elena's coffee shops and restaurants, and also the bus stop for the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
Although the walk could seem a bit long and steep after a tiring day out, (it is mostly uphil from Santa Elena) , to me, the accommodation at Monteverde Rustic Lodge more than compensates. The room we had was the best we stayed in during our 2 weeks in Costa Rica, with an enormous shower and a balcony with stunning wooden furniture. The same furniture is in the breakfast room. We did not have an issue with noise from neighbours ?
Finally, José, Marcelo and Ernesto could not have been more friendly and accommodating.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena