My girlfriend and I were recommended to stay here while in monteverde so we booked a few nights and gave it a try. I am sooo glad we did too. The property is beautiful and lush with flowers and manicured gardens. The rooms are clean and nice with the basics to feel at home. At first I was a little weary about its distance from town but after getting my bearings of Santa elena, it was only a 5-7 min walk to the restaurants and stores. The area is quiet and safe even at night, which made walking home in the misty clouds fun and adventurous. The two guys running the show were Ernesto and Jose; both of which were super nice, welcoming and accommodating to us. I will also give an honorable shout out to the kitchen cook/ handy man. That dude rocks! He was always happy and making me smile while I had coffee each morning. Lets not forget breakfast too. It were delicious every morning. The one thing I will mention as a negative is that our room's walls were paper thin. On our last night we had neighbors and heard every single conversation they had. Other than that this place was perfect. I miss it more and more as the days go on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena