We recently stayed here passing through Arenal to Samara. Jose was WONDERFUL and was by far the best host we had all trip. He really made the stay special there. The hotel was an EXCELLENT value - I wasnt expecting too much - but was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were good sized, although the bathroom was small - but plenty of warm water. He had many suggestions on where to go for food as well as activities. We went to the Sabor Tica down the street that he recommended and it was easily the BEST typical food we had all of our trip. Don't miss the guanabana and papaya milkshakes for less than $2! I highly recommend this hotel. Thanks again Jose for making our stay wonderful here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge is a small family run hotel in the heart of Santa Elena Monteverde. Our lodge is recommended for solo travelers, couples, nature lovers and families. Our mission is to make sure that every single guest we have has a great individual experience and that each of you will go home with wonderful memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Monteverde Rustic Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteverde Rustic Hotel Santa Elena
- Monteverde Rustic Lodge Costa Rica - Santa Elena