Casa Tranquilo is a brilliant place. Its very clean and comfortable. The beds, unlike most hostels, are firm and comfortable. There is a great patio on the second floor with hammocks which is a great spot to drink and hang out. The internet is free and the hot water is hot. The owner is great and speaks english very well. The best hostel I have stayed at in Costa Rica. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena