I stayed here for 2 nights and David, the owner of the hostel was really friendly. He's knowledgeable about everything regarding the area and was very helpful. He personally makes you your breakfast which included some really bomb banana cake. The hostel environment was also very accommodating and the family dogs were really friendly. My friend and I booked a double but we were given the room with a full-sized and bunk bed so that was really nice upgrade, although the walls throughout the building was pretty thin and you can hear things that are happening outside. But all in all a great hostel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena