My girlfriend and I spent 3 wonderful nights in this neat little place and we couldn't have been happier! Positive vibes throughout, clean room, very helpful and knowledgable staff (David and Esteban are really cool guys!) but most of all from the beginning we felt as if we were part of their tight knit family, and while traveling the connections you make with real people are so important to the overall experience... I recommend this place whole heartedly and will for sure stay again if ever in the area... PURA VIDA:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena