Casa Tranquilo is seriously the one of the best hostels I have been to. The guys that work there are the most friendly Ticos I had the chance to meet, they are very helpfull and they do their best to be sure that the guests have everything they need. The breakfast is included with eggs, bread, jam, banana, pineapple, delicious organic coffee and these guys even prepare freash banana bread for you guys. Everything is clean!! HOT WATER. The dogs are calm and very friendly too. Good place to meet nice people too.
I stayed 4 nights there and wanted to stay longer... Really your best choice in Santa Elena, especially if you are running low on money cause they show you the local spots, help you finding the cheapest activities and the best deals. Ask Elvis to do a bbq one night... TUANIS, TRANQUILO MAN!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena