The second my girlfriend and I walked in we knew our time in Monteverde was going to be special. This place set the tone of our favourite 4 nights in Costa Rica. We stayed in a room with a private bath. Nothing too special but was clean and no bugs. Only issue was the walls are very thin so you can hear everything, and it's really bright with the skylight.
But please, don't let any of that turn you off. The staff is spectacular. Offering prices of tours and transport that you can't find anywhere else. Maybe they don't believe in the foreigner tax. Either way, this place was near perfection for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena