Stayed here for two nights. Very reasonable price and the staff - especially Elvis - was very helpful. They can recommend good places to eat for an authentic experience and they have connections on the Pacific coast if you are looking for a good place to stay. The shower was very hot, but the rooms are drafty. There was a lot of wildlife in my room, but that's Costa Rica. The room was clean enough for the price, though a little drafty. I would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Tranquilo is a rustic tico-style house turned into a relaxed hostel outside the village of Santa Elena in Monteverde, Costa Rica.here you'll find Free Breakfast, Free Internet & Wifi. Kitchen and parking area are also available... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Tranquilo Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tranquilo Hotel Santa Elena
- Casa Tranquilo Hostel Monteverde, Costa Rica - Santa Elena