I stayed here with my family for two nights beginning of January.
I like the fact that everyone is so easy going at this place. ( especially the owner-lady, but I never caught her name) Common area very pleasant to hang out, play cards and catch up with other backpackers and exchange travel tips. There is a nice functional communal kitchen that's often busy with friendly people. The hostel is on a convenient location to the grocery stores and to places to book canopy tours or other activities. Walking distance to Ranario Frog Pond . We had a car but I saw on the wall a white board where anyone who needed to share a ride to different destinations in CR could put the name down. That was neat. I was with a spouse and 5 month old we stayed in a room with 5 beds and private bathroom for $45. The room was OK.
The only thing that we would have liked better is if the common aria was open beyond 10:00 PM. Overall we enjoyed our stay at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica