Hands down, this was the best budget hotel/hostel I have ever stayed at. Honestly such a breathe of fresh air after staying at countless hostels in Costa Rica that are of poor value and customer service. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfy, and the common area/front porch actually make you want to sit and hang there. Not to mention an AWESOME Mexican restaurant connected to the hotel.
But truly, the best part of staying here was the customer service. From the moment we arrived until we checked out, every member of the staff was beyond friendly and helpful. For the first time, we felt that we were receiving genuine, unbiased travel advice. Monteverde being a big tourist destination, choosing the right tours and activities can seem a little overwhelming - but the staff here truly want to help. We loved their recommendations for tours and restaurants, and they were so helpful in helping us make our travel plans to Tamarindo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica