Great place to stay in Santa Elena. We spent two nights at this hostel and loved it. The people that run the place are great, Joe was especially nice. The communal area is really fun and has a nice cozy feel to it. We had a private room with a private bathroom, it was small and basic but very clean and the bathroom was spacious. Breakfast is included at Taco Taco, which is located at the hostel and serves good burritos. There is a communal kitchen that we made good use of. The staff helped us book our hike and zip lining tour. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Santa Elena or Monteverde!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica