I loved PSE: I got a single room in the annex building for $25. The rooms were impeccably clean and really cute, with stone-covered showers and hot water. The common areas are well-kept. They offer free breakfast (fruit or an egg burrito) at the taco stand next door (Taco Taco) which is excellent. As most places in CR, they have free coffee all day. But what I loved most was the staff: friendly, resourceful and really helpful and I felt unbiased. Thanks Shannon for the tours' recommendations and for the other travel tips! Totally worth staying here when in Santa Elena / Monteverde!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica