we stayed for three nights and the best thing about this place is great information you get. they know a lot about the area and are not payed any bonus for referring guests to companies so you can trust them.
only one morning there was a middle-aged woman working at reception, not local, probably from the US and she was very unfriendly. she gave you the feeling, that you should not ask her anything and that she didn't want to talk to you. may be she had a bad day. all the other staff was very friendly and helpful.
the room was good, a bit noisy.
the kitchen is lacking knives!! otherwise it was fine to cook there, but it could be a bit cleaner, especially the cat food on the fridge doesn't necessarily have to be there,...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica