So this place is not worth it! Dirty Dirty Dirty! We got a room right near the front window where everyone hangs out! Not only was it noisy but we started to get bit by bed bugs the second we sat down!! We tried to go to sleep but with all the noise had to get up and run out to find another hotel or hostel. They were kind enough to refund us without asking. We ended up going down to a quit area down the street to Cabinas El Pueblo. This place was only like a dollar more and soooooooooo worth it! Clean and great help! they even showed us the local sloth hanging out across the street. There is few noise pollution, only a car once in awhile and horses. This is the place to go, also nextdoor is another hotel which is great so try these places and skip the shitty hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to "exceed our guests' expectations of a Travelers Hotel by providing outstanding services and dependable information. We commit resources and time to preserving the values and traditions of our communities." Pure Life...Pure Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pension Santa Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Santa Elena Hotel Santa Elena
- Pension Santa Elena Monteverde, Costa Rica