“Good tacos - not much atmosphere”
Review of Taco Taco

Taco Taco
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Tico-Mex: A Unique blend of Tex-Mex spice and local fresh ingredients. Great food does not have to come from great distances. Take what you love and make it with what you have! Our Commitments: Fresh food prepared when you order! Local ingredients whenever possible! Small foot print! Good social stewardship! Competitive employment opportunities, and excellent customer service! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products! If we don't meet your expectations, please let us know and we make it right! Big Food! Big Love!
Atlanta
“Good tacos - not much atmosphere”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Food is good. Price is right. Outdoor tables to watch the traffic go by. If there's a long line skip it as service can be slow.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Baltimore, Maryland
“Huge Burritos”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The restaurant is like an outdoor fast food establishment. You order at the counter and they call your number later. You can sit at their outdoor seating area at the counter or if there is a table open. The dogs will hover around you hoping for a bite or two.The Burritos were huge and filling and cost about $7 US each. They had a lot of rice and beans in them. The meat was a little dry but overall they were satisfying and filling.

• Visited August 2014
PT
“Good food”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Try the burritos or, if you're really hungry, try the burrote! The nachos are also fine. There're lots of people over there so...

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia
“A funky place”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The wait for our tacos was about 20 minutes and we asked them to make it without cheese (due to my lactose intolerance) but they said that they couldn't. We ordered the chicken tacos and our parents got the beef ones. I just picked the cheese off and put in on my sister's. I also found multiple bones in my chicken which was rather unappetizing. We did have a small dog come socialize with us who was very cute. There is not much seating but we were lucky to get one of the outdoor tables. Delicious otherwise!

• Visited August 2014
Fair Oaks, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent Mexican food”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

So I'm from California with that bringing said I feel that I am an excellent judge of Mexican food. Taco taco is pretty good Mexican food. I ordered the tempura avacado tacos and a limeade, my sister ordered the chicken quesadilla and also a limeade, we got chips and salsa to split. Everything was great but I would prob skip the chips and salsa nothing special. The ladies working the stand were super nice and upbeat. We sat inside the pension Santa Elena (it's attached to taco taco) and listend to the mid 90's east cost hip hop mix that they were playing and enjoyed our food.

Visited August 2014