“Yummy Yummy Burritos!”

Taco Taco
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Santa Elena
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Tico-Mex: A Unique blend of Tex-Mex spice and local fresh ingredients. Great food does not have to come from great distances. Take what you love and make it with what you have! Our Commitments: Fresh food prepared when you order! Local ingredients whenever possible! Small foot print! Good social stewardship! Competitive employment opportunities, and excellent customer service! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products! If we don't meet your expectations, please let us know and we make it right! Big Food! Big Love!
Saginaw, Michigan
“Yummy Yummy Burritos!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had heard all about Taco Taco before coming to Monteverde, and it really did live up to the expectation! I had the I had the Veggie Burrito with the spicy slaw. WOAH. So flippin' good!!! I devoured every single bite! The chips on the side and the homemade salsa were also amazing.
It was a little bit more expensive than i thought (3,500c for the Grande Burrito (i definitely had to get the Grande) and 3,000c for the small burrito) but my stomach and I were extremely satisfied afterwards and it made the experience worth the money.
I didn't have time to try the fish tacos, but my friend had them and said they were incredible.

The ambiance is also very cool. It is right next door to a hostel where there is a bunch of outdoor seating provided and beers are available for purchase.I sat in a hammock and enjoyed my burrito and cerveza. Also a ton of really cool art all around. It's definitely a town hot spot with a great central location.

But seriously, it really is the best Mexican food in the country!
You gotta try it at least once!!

• Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Ottawa, Canada
“3 Meals in a row!!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I had 3 meals in a row here and would have some more if I had stayed longer in the area.

Everything was So Good! Fish tacos, burritos, salsa, chips.

If it's busy be prepared to wait up
To 45 min but I didn't not mind it once I tasted the food.

Will miss it!

Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Tasty tasty”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Well impressed by the clear choice and quality of the food. Nice to sit 'on the street' and see the world go by. Good value for money

• Visited February 2014
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Simple to the point food. Great price and an opportunity to eat something local. Seating outside using car tyres as the bases. Made a change not to have to pay service tax and a tip.

Visited February 2014
Brooklyn, New York
“Yummy burritos”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place isn't really a restaurant, just a stand next to a hostel. Nice outdoor seating with chill music playing (part of the hostel). We had very tasty burritos which came with nachos that tasted like homemade Doritos. A bit slow. I would recommend this place if you want non Costa Rican food.

• Visited February 2014