We just returned from a trip to Costa Rica. This hotel was great! We stayed 2 nights on a fly/drive vacation. The drive up is very difficult but WELL worth it! The first morning I was blown away by the view from our balcony. Very friendly staff!
You just have to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Pacific Province of Puntarenas at 4.500 Feet above the sea level, Hotel de Montana Monteverde offers 42 comfortable rooms as well as a Jacuzzi, Sauna, Conference Room,internet, Bar and Restaurant which offers the special flavor and charm of home cooked Costa Rican cuisine.Adjacent to the hotel is a 15-hacres private forest, offering excellent view and trails, including a small pond for the guests enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Montana Monteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Monteverde Hotel
- Montana Monteverde Santa Elena
- Hotel Montana Monteverde Costa Rica - Santa Elena